Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, but the only way to become wealthy”
Below are the needed documents for successful land transaction
- Receipt of purchase
- The Certificate of Occupancy (if any)
- Global Certificate of Occupancy if you are buying from an Estate company
- The deed of assignment: This can be termed a legal document that transfers the interest of the owner to the person to whom it is assigned. When ownership is transferred, the deed of assignment shows the new legal owner of the property.
- The survey plan: The Survey plan must contain the following: The owner of the land, the address of the land, the size of the land, the drawn out portion of the land, the beacon numbers, the name of the surveyor and stamp of the surveyor
- The building approved plan (If you are buying a building)
- Other necessary document that can prove ownership.
Thinking of buying your first land in Owerri, Awka, Onitsha, Enugu, Lagos and other major cities in the South Eastern part of Nigeria our consultants are there to guide you through the whole process
Talk to us today at Real Estate Boutique (A Subsidiary of Blez)